Thursday, February 24, 2011

First blog.

So this blog is a lot of firsts, and I'm going to keep it short because i have tea on. This is the first blog I will write after going into the ministry full-time (and at the same time making myself the target of an all-out satanic attack, this is my first blog of 2011, this is the first blog on the new blog (that wasnt copied and pasted), and this is the first blog on my iPad. It's difficult to pinpoint which is the most exciting.

A lot has changed in a year. Not only did I step into my calling and accept my first ministry gig, but I'm in the process of becoming a reverend and a master (getting credentialed and in graduate school). Like everything else I have ever done with my life, of course, I came ito every title (pastor, student, associat, peer) with crazy expectations not only of myself but the other individuals i would encounter along the way. Needless to say: I never sleep and have placed unrealistic trust/expectations on myself and others. Being a grown up isn't always fun, but i suppose it is necessary.

Okay i was just checking in to see if anyone ever reads this. I'm off to drink tea and watch Grey's anatomy, tomorrow is my day off which is code for: four hours of sleep, wake up, go to the church, and work on school during the daylight.

No comments:

Post a Comment